Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Thing

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no....NOOOOO!!!



They remade the THING!?!?!?! 
WHY?!

I know it has been 30 years, but there is no reason for it to be remade.  It's still one of the creepiest scariest movies ever made and I still drop my jaw at this scene.

I mean, I understand Spiderman, and even some other ones... but this didn't feel like it should have been remade.  I mean, come on!  How can this be?!

By the way, if you haven't guessed, The Thing is on the Disturbed List... but I will have to wait and see how the new one goes.  I won't be holding my breath though...
Just...ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment