Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DW

For those that don't know, there is another 'me' that is within me.  He is my creation and my curse.  His laugh is like madness and his eye's blaze red...
He doesn't really have a name.  But he has been called many things.
Glitch, Necro, Spri, Nul...
Later it was Surive and even Dead Man.  
But he is a part of me.  And finally came to the name DW.
Soon I will try to finish his look.  But I have got his sound and talking pat down. 

(On a side note - He isn't real.  Just a character I have made up.)
(Yeah I am, he's just trying to cover his ass.)
(Wait... what?  How did you write that?)
(I can do whatever I want.  I am the real you.)
(No you're not!  I am me.)
(Can you prove it?) 
(Your taste in movies is proof.)
(What's wrong with my movies?)
(They are emotionally scarring and weird as hell, not to mention have no real reason in being except to make people hate themselves because they are cruel and... )
(People need those movies to be stronger.  They need to see the worse so they can take on there own problems with power and experience.  They need to be beaten down, so they can stand back up again.)
(Well I have already seen the worse one.  Nothing you can do can make me be beaten down.)

Oh dear Will... you haven't even seen the worse disturbing movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment